Terms and Conditions
1) Definitions: The following terms shall have the meanings set forth in their respective definitions unless otherwise indicated by the context
Bank: The Housing Bank for Trade and Finance - Palestine branches.
Service: refers to the service (Mobile Banking).
Subscriber: The bank customer uses this service.
Commissioner: The person authorized to sign the client's account with the bank in the case of companies or in the case of a legal proxy and as permitted by the instructions of the bank
Subscription: subscription, modification, suspension or re-activation
Process: Any work performed by the Subscriber relating to the Service, including subscription
2) The Subscriber agrees to use this service provided by the Bank through its Internet and acknowledges its responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of all data, information and reports contained therein.
3) The Subscriber agrees to take responsibility any damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred as a result of using the Service or as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Subscriber shall be responsible for the risks arising out of negligence or misuse of this service.
4) The Subscriber shall be fully responsible for any entry to the Service or to carry out any financial transaction through entering the Service with his subscription number and password number. The Bank shall consider all transactions executed on his Account by the Subscriber itself and the Bank shall consider any person to be the same Subscriber.
5) The Bank shall not be liable or for any direct or indirect damages (collectively or individually) arising from:
The ability to contact Mobile Banking for any reason, i
Misuse of the Service by the Subscriber or any other party.
Interruption or interruption of the service for any reason at any time.
6)The Participant acknowledges that the information stated in writing is correct and has the right and authority to authorize it, is fully responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of this information and is responsible for any damages that may result. And activate the request of the subscriber without responsibility for it.
7)The Subscriber knows that any information provided by the Bank on the Service is for guidance only and acknowledges that such information is not binding on the Bank.
8) The subscriber has the right to cancel his subscription at any time by informing the bank in writing through the branch that the bank shall indicate the cancellation notice of the subscription. The bank is entitled, without any responsibility at any time, to separate the service from the subscriber or to block it for a temporary period so that the subscriber is notified in advance
9)The Bank reserves the right, at all times, to change or modify the terms and conditions related to this service, without giving reasons,
10)The Participant acknowledges that the data and documents extracted from the computer and the means of technology, including electronic records, whether original or photocopied, are legal and correct .
11)The Bank shall be entitled to accept or reject any application without any liability and without giving reasons.
12)The Subscriber knows that he is personally responsible for the use of this service and the use of the service and subscription fees at his own expense.
13)Subscriber's use of this service, the Bank's website, and any other channels shall be governed by its terms and conditions.
14) The Participant knows and acknowledges that his / her account with the Bank remains subject to customary banking rules
15) These Terms and Conditions are governed by applicable laws in Palestine including my consent to the applicability of the provisions of the Palestinian Electronic Transaction Law. The Ramallah Courts shall be competent to hear any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions.